Hi All,

We are happy to announce the T-Shirt distribution for our moderators and editors. It will be started from this weekend.

Boddunan Support Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a very good news Sir.
Another innovative idea has implemented. Its a good thing that Boddunan is taking care of every of its employee.

Boddunan certification to senior members was also came as a suggestion, hope it would also get implemented some day.

Aastha Gupta
Wow, happy to hear this. Anyway i won't get tshirt. congratulations to all the moderators and members. does it cost or free?
Very good news for moderators and editors! No T-shirt for us!
this is great!! So the T-shirts are finally here!! I may have missed the earlier discussions on this, but WHO all are eligible for the T-shirts??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good news indeed.. THe moderators and editors are being rewarded for their work..
Even though i suggested this idea, it is very fortunate that i will get this as iam in editorial team.I feel happy for this :-)
I hope soon it will be started for other senior members also.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Oh Okay, the T-shorts are for moderators and editors!!! :)

Hey what about poor me!!!! I want it!! I want it!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its good new that we will get on good prize from boddunan. Good step taken by boddunan. boddunan rocks.
frogdance.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Wow!

T-shirts for Editors too..... Hope I am eligible for it!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Can boddunan show the image of T-shirts so We can guess How we will looking smart after wearing boddunan T-shirt.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.