Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jobin wrote:
[quote]Any way to get it for the members.. at some reduced price or such like that ?[/quote]

They are specially made for boddunan team.

@Aastha, it is L size T-shirt. M-size T-shirts will be sent to you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No, Sir..

If it is L sized..then its my size..

May be its looking large in pic.

L-size is really okay.

Aastha Gupta
Congratulations to all Moderators & Editors.... :) :) :)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I congratulate the moderators and editors. But I feel the shirt is made available to all members on payment. If more people walk with this T shirt, the site will get more publicity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

very good news
but what about the contributers like us. we too should have something like that to encourage us. and the amount can be taken directly from the account balance.... think about it...
I agree with suggestion of Shalu Joseph. It will be better that the active members also get the shirt even though for a price that could be deducted from account balance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@gulshan Thanx for supporting my view...
@Gulashan & @Shalu, they are made specially for boddunan team which has the logos along with their roles. Boddunan T-Shirts for members will be at the later phases as the count of members is huge. May be part payment would be a viable option for us to make it available to everyone.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well, well! I am happy appreciating the elegance and smartness of the design of the T-shirts.
why there is no T-shirts for members who have reached 10000 points on boddunan. So, that i could get one .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.