Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mr.maverick the winners of daily contest date is wrong.. it should be 18 nov..kindly make a change.. if i am wrong please forgive this.. happy boddunan
Oops.. That was a typo. Thanks for pointing it out. Now the date is corrected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

To be winner in both is great .Ceeem congratulations and all the best for next day contest.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Mr.Maverick.. Thanks for your response..one more request awardl ist section shows same date..can you please make a change there.. thanks.. happy boddunans
Hearty congratulations to the winners.
Congratulations to the winners. Very few members are participating in this contests. What may be the reason for this?

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Here is the winners list for 19th Nov 09:

Top Commenter of the day:
Winner: ceeem(143 Comments) 143

Nearest Competitors:
amit7786(37 Comments) 37
Thechikkodan(14 Comments)
harishsuthar(4 Comments)

Top Voter of the day:
kail2001(429 Votes)

Nearest Competitors:
ceeem(124 Votes)
meensatwork(98 Votes)
amit7786(71 Votes)

Congratulations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Maverick. I posted MINIMUM 130 comments to both articles and polls together on 19th Nov 2009. Hence i may not be the winner, but compared to the second nearest of 37 comments, i am far beyond the score. I have to be the second nearest right ? Please clarify !
Hello Mr.Maverick.. I have a doubt regarding 19th nov winner announcement.. for 19th nov i posted around 360 votes only.. 20th nov only i posted around 430 votes.. can you please clarify me also?
My heartiest thanks to Mr.Maverick and the same to Abid.Congatulations to all other winners and the all the very best to the paritcipants and members!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.