Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
heyyyy i'm also in the list.... :laugh:

congrats to all eligible members.... :)
I'm so happy that i'm also in the list.. Congrats to my co-winners also.......

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
congratulation to all member who got t-shirt..
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
wow...am back to boddunan after a weak. thanks for considering my name in that list.
Congratulation for all the winner..Sajeetharan you deserve it for you video on bodunnan :woohoo: :)
Wow! My name is there too along with some of my deserving friends! Thanks a lot Boddunan and congrats to my other shirt-winning friends! I feel greatly honoured and touched by this gesture of boddunan.I am sure that those who have missed out on this this time ,would earn it in due course.All my very best to all!
me too dont know what is the criteria to get the boddunan t-shirt.could anybody help me? :dry: :huh: ;)
Hello New comers,
Read this forum thread to know the Boddunan T-shirt criteria/requirements: http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/55954-boddunan-t-shirts-for-members--good-news.html

Congrats to all the winners.And kindly send us the T-shirt size you want.
Also about the tag: we have this slot open. Go on suggest some creative tags , all winners tell us what you want as tag line.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
I am not getting the t shirt now but am sure some day i will also get it .
Thank you so much for my name in that list of Boddunan T-shirt . I'm very happy to get Boddunan T-shirt

Congratulation for all the winner

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.