Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats nice Sunny,... Thanks for the updates... Would be nice to see members posting about recieving the T-shirts... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the update Sunny!! cannot wait to receive the T-shirt now! :) :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I already forgot this tshirt thing. So no expectations now. Anything loses its importance if not received or provided on time.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Congratulations to all members who are going to receive the Boddunan T-shirt!!! :)
Jayen wrote:
[quote]I already forgot this tshirt thing. So no expectations now. Anything loses its importance if not received or provided on time.[/quote]
But when you receive it , it will make you happy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Well Friends,
The shipping process has already started. Members will be receiving their Boddunan T-shirt Packages depending on the location from our Hyderabad Head Office.
@angry members:
Its a long process.After announcement we had to collect the member's size(member posted their sizes for about a week), then get them print according to the sizes, then send them to your respective address.

If any of the member has lost the interest in the Boddunan T-shirt then send it by to our office, we will pay you the (one-side) shipping charges.
(I am sure no members does this)

@all friends:
We understand that this process should have ended long time back itself, but due to the different sizes received from members, few members gave us their sizes even after the printing process started.

Anyways, I hope this time I see atleast 20 pictures of our members wearing the unique Boddunan T-shirt.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@Atul, thanks for the upate! While most of us do realize that gathering all the information regarding preferred sizes and then getting the T0-hirts made as per preferred sizes is quite a lot of work, that can be overwhelming. But some lose patience, that's all. In spite of that, I have nod oubts that everyone will be happy once the T's are received!

I must say that you have put in a lot of efforts to get things rolling and that there is no scope for mistakes.

I take this opportunity to thank you and others who are in this with you for the efforts taken in this regard! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@kalyani
I just hope to see members picture with their Boddunan T-shirt.
I thank all you members who patiently looked for the Boddunan T-shirt to get dispatched.

@kalyani: Its not me who should be thanked..
Thank all the members who are patiently waiting for the T-shirt.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE GOING TO RECEIVE BODDUNAN T-SHIRT...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
7_2_212-20100903.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I am known for Olympian patience!!! I am never going to give up my claim on Boddunan T-Shirt and patiently looking forward to receivng it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.