Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes ceeem sir with your nature you looks like to be a olympian patience person....

guys happy now T-shirts will come any day.....
Yes Jasmeet,one has to be patient when stakes are high and looking at the practical difficulties that Boddunan must be experiencing to implement this scheme some delay is unavoidable.
Sir this thing i like in you,how you explain the things in such manner is great....
Thanks a lot,Jasmeet! You are a great ambassador of this site and always work silently and tirelessly.All the best and Good night to you and all!
Thanks sir for such a lovely words

In my view Great Ambassador of these site is Ceeem sir,maverick sir,Gulshan sir,Atul sir,abid sir,Vijay,Deepti Mam and Meean Mam...
I am just one of you and all we are the ambassadors of this site and each one of us is striving to serve it in his or her unique way.
22-20100903.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Heyy...Congratulations to all the eligible member who won Boddunan T-Shirts... :)
Oh...So all of you are waiting for a call from Courier office!!
B) :( :) B) :( :)
0002053E-20100904.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
That's right Abid!We are eagerly looking forward to the courier's call!!
Chinmoy from where did you get these smiley? I want to use them....reveal the secret!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.