Hi Members,
We have finalized the 'Certificate Design' for Caption Contest and Group Discussion Contest Winners(no runner-up).

Here the design:

-Atul B
BODDUNAN_CERTIFICATE_FINAL.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
BODDUNAN_CERTIFICATE_FINAL-20100726.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
BODDUNAN_CERTIFICATE_FINAL-20100726-2.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
BODDUNAN_CERTIFICATE_FINAL-20100726-3.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow...nice design. Thanks for posting it atul and when you are going to implement it? wont it be difficult to issue?
Well we will be starting giving away the Certificates from next week contest result.

We may give this Certificate to previous Winners(no runner-ups) of Caption Contest.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
This is really nice, great going atul.
Good design looks unique so who is the first one to receive this certificate.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@jayen

it is obviously to the one who wins this week's group discussion contest.
The Design is nice!
really it is new to me,no have this type of awarding with certificate boddunan is a creative site to implement innovative things to the members,have a nice day
Design of certificate is very attractive. it will motivate more members to participate in GD/Caption contests and to provide quality contents.

Very nice move!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
The design is very good.All the long time wishes and requests of the members are turning to reality one by one.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Wow!!!! very attractive design. I wish, I can grab it now :P :P

Really nice initiative to motivate members. Thanks Atul!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.