Hi All,

Now earn 5 points for every comment you post on articles. This is in addition to the already existing commentator of the month contest.

So if you can give the best comments you can not only have the chance of being a CoM, but also earn points for each article. B)

So guys,
Be ready to rock on articles and show the power of community.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This new feature will help both members as well as Boddunan site also.
Both can get benifited from this
Commenting is the way to get more idea for writing articles.
When I am not writing any articles then I read other articles to get some ideas for article topic.
Its great to have so many good articles.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
well commenting is fun.....more than that.....its really great to give a feedback for some extra hard work done by the authors :woohoo:
Another easy way to get points :-)

Thank You For announcing this great feature. This will really boost the confidence of all the active member of this website.
How we can know that how much points we have earned by commenting?It is not showing in my-page section.

Is this announcement is limited to only forum section or article of the website?
The points are not shown currently but are tracking in the backend. We will be soon adding the points view on front end. This is under development and is almost completed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Panakj do not worry about points because you can check on home page about most active user and you can see there points are increasing with their every comment either in article and forum.
SO boddunan is keeping your points i their data base and soon it will fully updated then you can see your points
Thanks Maverick,

This is an excellent system awarding points on comments on articles. Boddunan.com is possibly the only site where you are awarded with points for each and every action of the members.

It looks as if you click and you will get points.

I have been working for years on internet and I have found Boddunan.com the only site that awards points for reading articles of other authors. this feature on one hand will induce interest in the members to read postings by others and on the other hand the authors of the postings will be encouraged to work hard and write for the site and its members.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
This is a good step,
Writers will get great inspiration to write more quality articles also from the comments of his/her visitors.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.