Hi All,

Boddunan Team is going to leave for vacation on next month to get relief from the daily work and to make few memorable moments.

Few services will be effect during this time. In order to make sure that all functions go smooth few restrictions will come into effect starting 4th December 2009 till 16th Dec 2009. Please make a note of the below items.

1. As I also be part of vacation, the forum support will be effected. However, I try to visit boddunan whenever I get some free time. I request senior members to address this issue during this time.

2. Only 3 articles per day per member will be allowed during this time. We request you to co-operate in this matter.

3. Any escalations will be taken up at regular intervals or after 16th Dec 2009.

4. Winner's announcements may get delayed.

Please send me a PM in case you require any assistance during this period.

Hope all members understand this and co-operate with us.

Thanks from Boddunan Team.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ok sir enjoy ur vacations, sir one thing i wanna ask, my frnd who was refered by me has completed his 5 artciles and these articles got approved with cash avards. so will u tell me pls on which date these 40 rs will get credit in my account
and i u r going from 4th december, then on which we will get our cheque of nov month
Mr.Maverick Oh great news enjoy yourself on vacation. We can wait. Take care. Thanks
hey no tenson my exam is on 21 i will just study i will not disturb you all the best have a good vacation my god with you man
Enjoy your vacation..
ave happy time. :) :)

I am here to take care ;) ;)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Hi Maverick and other BODDUNAN Team members,
Wish you all a joyful vacation. ENJOY, RELAX, REFRESH AND RETURN WITH refined strength.
YOU DON'T worry, most of the active members over here are responsible and disciplined.
ANY HOW, occationally you also peep in to present the daily highlights of your vacations, if possible with photos.

All the best, go ahead.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Sir I am here to help new members after a long time I am again back to work and this time I will work little more time over here
Wish Boddunan team members a great and roaring vacation, have a whale of a time and share with us those thrilling moments on your return. Bon Voyage!
Thank you all for your wonderful support. Will update you about my experiences.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi you all are going for holiday ok my best wishes with u boddunan team. so i will do some other work that days..

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.