Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the reply Atul... :)

Friends.. Please do start the entries so that we can plan accordingly... Please don't disappoint the initiator... :( :(
00020389-20100915.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Rajani

It would be a lie, if I say I don't want to fly to Hyderabad but I am grounded here too firmly to take off!!!
Thats nice friends.. :)

Any more to reply this thread???

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]@Rajani

It would be a lie, if I say I don't want to fly to Hyderabad but I am grounded here too firmly to take off!!! [/quote]

It is the same problem for me too...and maybe people staying in Hyderbad can go.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Thats nice friends.. :)

Any more to reply this thread???[/quote]

Deepti a small suggestion...ask maverick to put this thread in home page as many member do not visit forums...they may just login to post articles...
Well Rajani..Let me make a try... :) :) :)

Will PM Maverick.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very good initiative, Deepti! But unfortunately there does not seem to be even a single person responding positively!! :( :( :(

Wish I had a magic carpet like Chinmoy's, so could fly anywhere anytime! :) :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A very good news friends.... :) :) :) :)

Maverick replied me that he is going to attend this meet if it happens before 25th.. :) :)

So please hurry up!! You can see Maverick too...

Rajani, I have requested Maverick with your suggestion... Hope to see his reply.
:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Very good initiative, Deepti! But unfortunately there does not seem to be even a single person responding positively!! :( :( :(

Wish I had a magic carpet like Chinmoy's, so could fly anywhere anytime! :) :([/quote]

Heeeeh :laugh: :laugh: ..Kalyani, magical carpet or helicopter we two cannot reach..
Hmm ... I think Support team should provide Magical Carpets to all Active members which help them to attend get-together... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.