Hi Friends,

Please Welcome our old member and new Editor:
Miss. Swetha Shenoy.(the grammar mom)

Also for all users, I would like to mention here that we have recently blocked three users for spamming out QnA, Poll & article sections.
Users:
1. manisha ( bpmanbp )
2. shilpa ( shbp )
3. sumit gajanan tambe ( sumitbe )

*please understand and follow the boddunan rules.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Atul thanks for the important update! I sincerely welcome this move on the part of Boddunan team, a timely action taken before boddunan turns out to be a paradise for spammers!!

Very nice to see Swetha in the Editor's role! Swetha, congratulations and welcome in your new role! wish you all the best! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow Swetha... :) Welcome to Editorial Team.. :)
Hope to see you active.. :)

Atul, Thats a very good decision and we always welcome and respect decisions of moderators. Any decision taken by moderators is for the site's welfare and would take us to esteem positions. All The Best. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It's most unfortunate and spamming is,indeed, a very serious offence and no site can brook this.I find a few spammers in other sections too particularly the kind of comments that articles draw from a few members!

Congratualtions Sweta! All the very best!
It is a serious issue when members try to spam.
Congratulations Swetha for your new role of editor.All the very best to you!!! :) :)
Hello All,
I would request you all users that keep on reporting the spams post where ever you see them.
We have report button besides every post in every sections.
Only then we can avoid spamming on Boddunan.

And Swetha on a new journey.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
congratulations swetha for being the new editor of boddunan........all the very best.......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Dear All

Thanks to Jesus and thanks to dear Boddunan.com for giving me an unexpected promotion :)

Thankyou so much for the wonderful wishes,I hope to keep up this family home neat and clean. hehhe :)

Swetha Shenoy
Congrats to Swetha and hope your work will increase the image of boddunan
Congratulation SWETHA...for you new role...hope the standard of articles will improve more now... :P :)
I fully appreciate and support the strict action for spamming. I hope that the three members will take the action in right spirit and resolve to adopt fair means in future not only in Boddunan but everywhere. I also expect that the action is not permanent but for a limited period after which the three users will be activated on giving an undertaking not to spam in future.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.