Hi All,

Lets gear up for another exiting feature on boddunan - Crosswords.

Just went into past for few days, one of our most active member here, Abid, suggested a new feature called Crosswords. We worked on it for number of days to get it into action. Now you can start over the new feature right now.

Few things before we start it in full force.

1. Points System:
- Approved keyword/questions will be given 5 points
- When you solve a crossword, you will get 10 points

2. We need plenty of questions for creating crosswords. For that we have created feature popular categories. For spamming reasons, we do monitor all keywords posted and enable only those that fit the bill.

3. Once we get enough questions (a WORD+HINT combination as we know how it is with crosswords :) ) we enable creating crosswords feature. For now only create questions feature is enabled. We need 30-50 questions per category. So request you all to post the creative and exiting questions to test others GK :)

So guys, we hope you love this feature and enjoy.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for starting the much awaited crossword in boddunan.
Friends at the top just to Polls tab you can see Crossword tab.Go and post your questions.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Well Its really sad to see such a response to the new introduction.

I guess all missed this thread. Come one friends.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
It is really very nice to see a new feature..
:)

Hope to see good response here friends.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
We can expect more contribution from members after the festive weekend of Diwali I believe. :) :)
I hope the suggested member(abid) will be happy to know his suggestion been implemented.. :cheer: I will also try to post some questions..hope to see more member active. :)
Guys, wish you all happy Diwali. hope you are enjoying it.

Please post as many keywords (hint+question as explained in first post of this topic) as possible so that we can start this feature. We are forced to delay due to the unavailability of keywords. After all they will make crosswords :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Guys, wish you all happy Diwali. hope you are enjoying it.

Please post as many keywords (hint+question as explained in first post of this topic) as possible so that we can start this feature. We are forced to delay due to the unavailability of keywords. After all they will make crosswords :)[/quote]

Maverick I have posted one question in the Crossword section but i couldnt understand the keyword field..Can you give me small example so that it will be clear... :S
crossword.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Rajani, a KEYWORD is a single word that will be predicted by users who are solving the crossword.

For example if you see a sample crossword in the attached image, the keywords are guessed by the user in the blue grid based on the questions that you see below.

KEYWORD should be a single word that can be predictable(simple or hard) by the user based on the question you will give. The question would be the hint to the user.

So if your keyword is something which is unknown to everyone, the crossword cannot be solvable. So we will review all keywords that are submitted and approve only keywords that are solvable and have a meaning.

Now points system is activated:

1. Approved keyword/questions will be given 5 points
2. When you solve a crossword, you will get 10 points

It is really very nice to see a new feature.....
hope work very well.... :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.