Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Lohit seth,

That is quite exciting and is a matter of pride for all of us that we have so very efficient and hardworking members like you who can post half a dozen and even more than a dozen articles a day.

Keep it up...

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello Lohit seth,

Some times back I counted about 10+ articles with 4 - 5 illustrations, posted by a single member in a single day.

Yes, you are right I cannot write more than an article in a day. I even sometimes take 3 - 4 days to finalize an article.

Keep it up...

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
I'm a little disappointed with this 3-article-per-day restriction, 'cause there are members like me who pile up articles, like say 15 or 20 in a week and submit in one day in an internet cafe, as we don't have internet connections at home. I mean going to an internet cafe everyday is not possible, so it would be better if you make it 5-articles-per-day.

Thank you,
R.Rajkumar
I'm a little disappointed with this 3-article-per-day restriction, 'cause there are members like me who pile up articles, like say 15 or 20 in a week and submit in one day in an internet cafe, as we don't have internet connections at home. I mean going to an internet cafe everyday is not possible, so it would be better if you make it 5-articles-per-day.

Thank you,
R.Rajkumar
Normaly for an article we get 20 rs or near about 30 rs. not more than this. Hardly in one month we get 60 rs for an article because its not easy to write a long article daily. So according to this response by you we can't earn more than 2000 or 2200 in a month by articles.
If we want to earn by our articles more then its mean now we got restricted. We can't.
If you can write 10 small articles which can earn Rs.20/article, why can't you write 3 big articles which can earn 40+?

No author can post articles every day. Every one needs some relaxation and is applicable to every one. So if you can write more articles in one day, save them and post them on a day on which you couldn't write.

We have seen no author posting more than 3-5 articles every day and 3 articles is the result of that analysis(of 6 months).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i think article limit should be 5.
Mr Maverick,
you should have limited the articles based on the words.Because some can write a thesis on a topic while some can write only few words. So if you have limited according to the words, both who can write only one long article per day and who writes five/six short articles per day will b benefited.
Ya i agree with JS .. limitation only not going to improve quality.. some penalty may help to improve quality like what js said previously..
Nothing so wrong in applying limitation..

1 article is a tight restriction..But 3 per day is acceptable..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.