Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vidhi 3 articles per day is at the starting of this website but it has increased to 5 articles per day

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vidhi you can write 5 articles per day.This is the limit.
vidhi 3 articles per day is at the starting of this website but it has increased to 5 articles per day
Sasikanth and sarala, I know here at boddunan we can write 5 articles per day but what I wanted to convey is that we cannot write more than 3 good and high quality articles per day because it is beyond human capacity to write more than that. Atleast this is what I think and I guess I can do.
yes vidhimayur your right. we can write 3 articles perday but for content writers writing article is very easy so they can write 5

Vidhi,if a person works with full concentration and he/she dedicate to write good articles,then it is possible to even write 5 quality articles in a day.

You need to lot of research to put a quality in it.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, ronark you are right. the dedicated person can write 5 articles with good quality

Vidhi,if a person works with full concentration and he/she dedicate to write good articles,then it is possible to even write 5 quality articles in a day.

You need to lot of research to put a quality in it.

Ronak you are right but still I would say that when one has other commitments except writing, it is difficult to take out so much time for writing. And as yu rightly said we need lot of research to write good quality articles, so it is kind of difficult to write more than 3 article. But you and Sarala are right, difficult but not impossible!!
yes vidhi, what you said is correct, as we have other commitments who cannot write 5 articels with quality in one day

I believe that instead of limiting number of articles, quality of editing should be improved. The editors should not only approve but also improve the articles. They can be paid more remuneration. The editors should at least improve grammar and spelling.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I agree with gulshanji what ever he said is true

I think quality is more important but even the renumeration must be encouraging, which will attract people to write more.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.