Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hi All, We are back with another big contest. Now you could win Apple iPOD Shuffle. Yes, you could win Apple iPOD Shuffle worth Rs.2999. To know more about the contest...
Hi All here is the list of winners of last week's contests. 1. Best poller of the week kapil naidu 2. Creative poll of the week None: You read it correct. We found none...
Test your skills with Rangoli contest by submitting your entry. Take a picture of Rangoli made by you and submit here. Rules: 1) The Rangoli must be self prepared or an...
Hi All, Celebrate this diwali with best article contest on boddunan. Write a good article, submit your entry and win the contest. Rules: 1. Self written articles are...
Hello Friends, I would like to list the winners of every week collectively. Here is the list for the first week. Winners: 15th January 2010 - vivekm 16th January 2010...
Hello All, Weblinks are the most attractive way to earn easy money. All you need to do is post a link back to article, forum post or any page of boddunan.com on any other site...
Fews months back, after lots of agitation, Indian Government could get back only 6 more Indian sailors to India. Rest 144 sailors are still in trouble. God knows what Somalian...
The topic for discussion was: Do you think that India too should adopt the one-child policy similar to China? Will it work in controlling the population growth in...
BEST ANSWERER OF THE WEEK CONTEST Hello friends, this contest is going to start from his monday. So get ready and best of luck to all members. Rules For This Contest: 1....
Hello Everyone, I am back with another big contest on Boddunan. Before starting, I would like to thank each and everyone who made episode 1 and 2 successful. So, episode 3...
The topic of our discussion was .Gulshan , Pradeep , Devigan , Sumit and Kalyani expressed their views very well.But the best man/woman who provided good answer to our question...
Here is the result of most exciting GD that created a thought about our independence in the minds of Boddunanians. The topic of GD was Is India really independent ?. 15...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Thursday midnight, The results will be announced on Friday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
B) How to check my total points?
Hi All, Welcome to boddunan revenue sharing program. Here is the list of winners for this month. sjvg1976------------9099 (9 shares) Sandhya Rani------------8465 (8...
I have heard that 1000 posts gives us 500 bonus points and the same for 1000 answers. I was going through some questions here. There aren't those many questions, I guess and some...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
is there any criteria for article earning ? is every article published here get paid like on other article writing sites ?
Hi All, I apologize for the delay in announcing the results. Last month we had to fight with the unexpected traffic spikes and server shutdowns and I hope it will be fine from...