Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hi All, The eligible members revenue sharing is published on earnings section. Revenue Per Share for the month of August 2013 is Rs.85 Thank you and wish you all the...
Hi All, Welcome back again to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for March 2012. Let us start with eligible members this time. Sandhya Rani------------16075 (16...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hello Everyone, First of all thank you for writing beautiful articles, it was a pleasure reading them all. The expectation is continuously rising month-by-month as number of...
This Sunday evening, northeast India and Nepal has experienced earthquake which took heavy toll of life. Around 114 people died in Sikkim village and 200 peoples are still...
As all of you eagerly looking I am happy to announce the winners of the Group Discussion Contest October 21 - October 31. Our Topic was Real politics and Indian...
Here is the contest Caption for "best display picture contest" "Romance" NOTE:Additional Reminder for the theme: Please keep the photos "U"...
Hello Friends, First of all, many apologies for publishing the results so late, but due to some personal reasons that demanded my complete attention, I could not read through...
Hi All, First of all I would like to thank you, on behalf of entire boddunan team, for all your contributions. Boddunan forum is the most active feature among all other...
Hi All, Welcome to the boddunan revenue sharing program. It was an exiting month of September and everyone had contributed significant efforts in making boddunan on top of...
The topic for the discussion was: Should there be a ban on fire crackers? It was a good discussion with many useful points added! Winner: ajay INR 50 plus 50...
is the contest quiz start again is it continue or it stop after declaring quiz winner can i post quiz on this site.
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Where is the list of DFAA awards.Admin.please update after 07/10.Wheather is it stopped?
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Monday midnight, The results will be announced on Tuesday..Hope the rules are clear...
The topic for the week was: Should a celebrity's personal life be open to public? Should every aspect of his or her life be scrutinized at length by media and the fans...
Hi All, I am pleased to announce the results for Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for Jan 13. Total revenue share for the month of Jan 13: Rs.2146 (30% of $135*53) Revenue...
Hi All, I am pleased to announce the weblinks feature. The feature allows you to earn money (Rs.5 per weblink) by posting link to a boddunan article or reviews on any other...
Hi All, Here is another contest cum quiz to you. Answer simple questions and get a chance to win 50 points every day. The person who answers first will get the points...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the contests of week ended 03 Jan 10. 1. We have changed the name of the Creative Poll of the Week to Featured Poll of the Week from...