Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. I know most of you are wondering where are the results, and here they are: ajay9779------------8680 (8...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi, Now it is the time to declare the Best Poller of the Week for the week 7th-13th of September. And the winner is Cashmere Lashkari. She has created wonderful polls which...
Hello Folks, Here's the result for the GD topic "Do you think that "Secularism has become a tool to justify the wrongs?" Winner : Gulshan Kumar Ajmani - Rs....
First of all I apologize for the long delay in announcing these results as the contest was suspended since May. I could not review all articles as I lost somewhere in collecting...
Hi All, Now another big winner in the polls section. The Best Poller of the Week for this week is sakthivenkat. Let us congratulate sakthivenkat for the big win with...
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program winners announcement for this month. Here we go with the latest list for the month of March 2010. 5799 Sunny...
Hi All, Last week we have seen tremendous increase of activity on forums and a lot of creative and popular topics were created during this time. Now it is the time to...
Hi Friends, Due to too much of quiz questions posted under polls and busy in shifting the web host. We are really sorry to be late for announcing this winner. The Poller of...
Hi All, Finally I came up with the winners list :) . Sorry for the delay. Week 1st March 2010 - 7th March 2010 Forum supporter of the week: Abid Areacode For the...
Hi, Another big winner notification comes to us. The winner for Best Forum Supporter of the Week for this week is Jobin. Congratulations Jobin for your wonderful support...
Jumbled word : DAILYSN TENPROVDA Hint : A famous tennis player
Hello everybody, Here is the exiting contest what you are looking for. We are requesting you to nominate your articles as well as the articles you like the most in this topic...
Hi All, From the last several days, boddunan forums got a tremendous growth and many members are now active on forums. Few days ago we merged Forum Supporter Award with the...
Hi All, Welcome back, revenue sharing details for October 2012 are now ready. Here is the list of eligible members: Sandhya Rani4155 (4 shares)Sagayamary3988 (3...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the last week's contests. Group Discussion Contest...
Hi All, Welcome to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. First of all wish you all a happy and prosperous Pongal. Here is the list of eligible people for...
Hey, how has Ushaji jumped to number one position with such a huge lead and so many points? Any bonus or what? Please let me know, I am very curious.
Friends, Sorry for the delay in results. The discussion was very poor in participation but active with good thoughts. Winner : Gulshan Kumar Ajmani Runner: Pearl Leo The...