Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hi All, We are planning to send another newsletter to all the members of boddunan as many of them are inactive these days. So this time, we planned to use the help from you...
Here is the contest Caption for "best display picture contest" "Keep your friendships in repair" Members who are into this contest...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3262]} Hello everyone, I am back with the very first topic of a brand new contest! :) Since 8th March is celebrated as the International Women's Day,...
Hello Friends, The topic for the discussion was based on the Reality Shows and the effects(both positive as well as negative) they have on the psyche of today's youth. I am...
A very good morning Friends.. I am here with the second caption writing contest. The entries for it should reach by Saturday 12 midnight. The results will be announced on...
Hi All, Here are the winners for the last week for best answerer contest. Winner: Sajeetharan Runner: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani Thank you for your participation. Be active...
Hi All, Welcome back again on winners announcement. This week, no member who asked questions have selected answers as accepted :( may be waiting for more answers :)...
Sorry for being too late to declare the result of this exciting GD.Yes it took time because there were 15 participants in this GD and 53 replies.When I scrutinised in between I...
My points is currently 1000.. If I earn 2000 points at the end of this month.. How much will boddunan pay me in revenue?? please answer me the minimum amount... Please reply me..
Hi All, We are happy to announce all new document sharing program. We have taken this step towards helping the students and other enthusiasts by guiding them with the proper...
Hi All, Welcome to revenue sharing program of October 2011. Here are the eligible users for the month. Khali------------4673 (4 shares) gkajmani------------4328 (4...
Friends where is the DFAA for last few days?Is it stopped?
Hi All, Here is the list of eligible members for the month of December. To encourage new members we have exempted 20 days limit in this month. chinmoymukherjee - 7675...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Sunday midnight, The results will be announced on Monday..Hope the rules are clear and...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program. We have a very exiting month this time with lots of SPAM :) and lots of software updates along with lots of...
Hi all, Here is another opportunity to get your blog/website good traffic from boddunan. Boddunan is currently receieving over 8,000 page views a day and has over 70% traffic...
Hello friends, I am glad to announce the winners for the closed GD. Winner: Abid Areacode (Rs. 50) Runner-up: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani(Rs. 25) The participants who are...
Hello everyone, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for the month of Feb 2013. This time I am not announcing result here, rather it is directly available on...
I am new in Boddunan. My articles were published here last week and they are getting massive hits. I just want to know whether Boddunan has any provision for money rewards apart...
Hello Friends.. A new contest BEST ANSWERER OF THE WEEK is going to start on Monday next week. So be ready with your question and answers.. :) :) Best Of Luck To...