Hello everybody,

Here is the exiting contest what you are looking for. We are requesting you to nominate your articles as well as the articles you like the most in this topic and be part of selecting the AoM for the month of July 2009. Follow the below procedure to nominate.

Step 1: Identify up-to 3 articles of yours that you thing are the best in terms of content, presentation, formatting, usage of pictures and so on.

Step 2: Identify Minimum 3 articles of other people that you think are the best in terms of the above mentioned criteria to your nominations. All 3 articles need not be of the same author's articles. You can choose one or more of any author.

Step 3: Collect the URLs and Titles of those articles from boddunan.com website

Step 4: Nominate them here by replying to this topic in the below format.

Self Nominations

1. [url=#]Self Article Title 1[/url]
  2. [url=#]Self Article Title 2[/url]
  3. [url=#]Self Article Title 3[/url]

You can explain brief description about why you are nominating these articles here.

Nominations of other people articles

1. [url=#]Other's Article Title 1[/url]
  2. [url=#]Other's Article Title 2[/url]
  3. [url=#]Other's Article Title 3[/url]

You can explain brief description about why you are nominating these articles here.

Rules:

1. Since this is the maiden AoM contest all articles posted till 31 July are eligible for the contest. However, from the next month onwards only articles that are posted in the same month are eligible. This contest is open till Aug 15.
  2. The nominations must be displayed with the title of the articles
  3. The titles shall be linked to the respective URLs of the articles. You can use the URL tag available on the editor while replying to this topic. Please do not use quick reply.
  4. The articles that you are nominating must have earned at least 10 cash credits and 25 points.

Good Luck.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great contest.

Okay I will nominate my and other articles soon since i have to post some more articles.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Seems every one is waiting for end of the month and look at all articles that are posted in this month. May be we need to consider the nomination period to be 1st to last day of the next month for every month contest. Anyway we can opt for it from next month.

Members, please use search (Search box is located at top right) functionality to search for your favorite articles or just browse through all articles and vote for others at least. You can always modify your nomination before the due date. So go ahead, browse and nominate your and others' articles.

Read the articles and you may get more ideas/topics to write articles. You may consider topics that are started by others and write in your own way to add more details.

Even if you do not post any articles, you can still nominate others' articles and they can be contest for the prize. Make use of this amazing opportunity to increase your knowledge as well as earn money.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Please find my entry for Article of the month

Tiny lives that inspire
http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/51-general-reference/360-tiny-lives-that-inspire.html?directory=3

Thanks
Hi,

I am new member and was just going through the process. Came across this forum and really a good award. Where the member himself get recognized and also the other members will also get the same recognization.

Would like to go through more options before I start working on any section.

Thanks

Nitin

Nitin
hilltrekker wrote:
[quote]Please find my entry for Article of the month

Tiny lives that inspire
http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/51-general-reference/360-tiny-lives-that-inspire.html?directory=3

Thanks[/quote]

Hey... thanks for your nomination.

However, please note that you must nominate at least 3 articles of other people in order to make your entry eligible for to contest.

Hello Admin,

Self Nominations
  1. Death of Originality.
  2. Data Compression
  3. Nagpur City

Nominations of other people articles
  1. An Overview of Cryptography
  2. The Open System Interconnection (OSI) Model
  3. What they serviced Martin Luther king and Mahatma Gandhi

Hope the Best Article Wins.

Please members post your nominations as this month is about to finish.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre. B)
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul thank you for your nomination.

I have seen a lot of participation on forums by many members. But I find only a couple of nominations here. I think people are waiting for everyone to post in the entire month so that they can decide the best :)

Anyway, July month comes to an end and now the time to nominate the best articles. Please post your nominations now.

From this contest I think we should begin the best article of the month contest from 1st to last day of the succeeding month. That way we can increase the participation.

guys what do you think? Please share your views.

Yes maverick it seems that other members are busy in making a wise decision.
Hope they get the best article nominated.
Members please nominate 3 articles of yourself and 3 other articles.
If you are new on this site and not yet posted any articles then please nominate any 3 articles of other that you feel are really good at their content,presentation,description,details,method of explaination,simplicity and other factors.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Other's article nominations by me

1. Addicted to drug
http://boddunan.com/component/content/article/40-vaccines/741-addicted-to-drug.html?directory=3

2. Weight management, principles and effects
http://boddunan.com/component/content/article/39-food/462-weight-management-principles-and-effects.html?directory=3

3. Natural resources
http://boddunan.com/component/content/article/446-natural-resources.html?directory=3
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.