Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all winners! Once again the revenues are showing an increase and the announcement regarding increased percentage is really good! :) This should no doubt initiate some very good participation although we have to be prepared for a lot of undesirable posts as well, such as the kind we have been seeing recently from certain members!

I do have a concern regarding the shares earned by member Deepthihere who has not posted even a single post worth reading or with proper content! Maverick, I am sure you will take the right decision here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with Kalyani and share Maverick's concern! Some of the posts are utterly embarrasing with undesirable contents!
Ok very congrate to all the winner and keep continue to work. :(
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Congratulations to winners. Greater participation is positive sign and welcome. Increasing revenue share is also heartening. While spamming is bad and well understood, there is need for clarification as to what constitutes unnecessary posts by senior members also.

I feel that the posts in nature of chatting as contrasted to discussion and writing superfluous lengthy sentences just to gain points are undesirable. Wring a post just saying that you agree, do not know etc. are undesirable.[/quote]
Whereas maverick's announcement is a real boon for forum lovers or,in general, for boddunan lovers gulshan's call is also a clarion call in order to keep our discussions meaningful and full of intellect.
by new scheme i think i may be in list this month...................

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think we all should join hands to make this site free from spamming activities."Earn and Let others earn" in an intellectual way!!! :) :) .I make use of this opportunity to invite all old members of boddunan to participate actively in the discussions with full josh.
I think spamming and other ways that are aganist rules to earn points should be strictly monitored to increase the participation.As i see some old members are expressing that they have lost interest due to such posts..The revenue sharing update is really very good boost to all the member..All the best.. :)
Thats a very good news given by maverick that points have been reduced and share have been increased....Congratulations to all the winner....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.