Hi All,

We are happy to announce all new document sharing program. We have taken this step towards helping the students and other enthusiasts by guiding them with the proper guidance.

The document sharing program allows you to upload the documents on our servers and are accessible to the set of selected members. Please see the below for more details.

1. The document sharing program is for uploading the documents which are work done by the member only. If we receive any complaints on copyright issues etc., we will delete the member account immediately. No questions entertained.

2. Each document you will submit in a category has different cash credit award. We reserve the right to approve/disapprove the documents.

3. All documents are shared under GNU Free Documentation License and you must agree to the terms and conditions.

4. All documents are shared for learning purposes and shall not be uses as is in your works.

5. We will be initially starting the program with Academic Project Reports and Paper Presentations given by you. We will extend the program to other documents later.

6. Documents without accompanying the proper description will not be approved. Description containing grammatical errors, improper usage of capitalization, formatting will be summarily rejected. Minimum amount of description is 300 words.

7. Members who are eligible for Revenue Sharing Program at least once are eligible for downloading the documents.

Categories that you can submit documents:
1. Project reports (Cash credits and points given, must be documents owned by you)
2. Paper Presentations (Cash credits and points given, must be documents owned by you)
3. Question Papers (Points only. Academic question papers of exams conducted by universities)

-> Cash credits for project reports: Up to Rs.25
-> Cash credits for paper presentations: up to Rs.10

Points for each document submitted and approved: 50 Points
Points given when a document is downloaded by registered user: 2 Points

(The above rules apply to documents submitted on or after 12th Jan 10)

Few Guidelines:
1. The name of the file must having full words and no short words accepted.
2. The name should be in Camel case letters and not all small or upper case letters.
3. Must have a valid description of at least 300 words which should summarize entire content of the document.
4. Documents will be approved in 1-2 weeks of time on FCFS basis.

Wish you all the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Members who are eligible for Revenue Sharing Program at least once are eligible for downloading the documents."

Is it downloading or uploading ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is downloading. All registered users can upload the documents. Owner of document is exempted from this restriction.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hey Maverick i m tried two times to upload my paper presentation mad in MS word for both format .ppt and .pptx. firstly it get upload then shows .ppt , .pptx is not permistted. Pls help me ?
I will add the extension in allowed list. Only ppt is permitted.

Now I can upload PPT or not and tell me one thing, this time in minor project i have made some air force website pages with the help of html. may i submit that report
No. You must convert it to PDF or DOC. You can use Google Docs for conversion or any free tool available. Bulzip PDF writer is a free virtual printer which you can use to easily convert the webpages.

Nice to see this new programme but its much danger that boddunan will remove membership if copied content is there can be any concession for this rule.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Can we submit academic projects reports that is less than degree level..

i.e, +2 level or something...

Just a doubt...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i didnt understand much about this new program will learn as people start working on it.i think this might boost the site. i am worried that people will might after write less articles and concentrate on this things.
I was not able to upload ppt file..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.