Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not aware of such projects at +2 level. You can do so if there are such projects exists.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I don't know whether it will be acceptable. Anyway as a trial, i have submitted one such project. If it is not acceptable, just remove it.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
In step 3 when we give description and click save button, no change is shown like accepted or saved...

There are two save buttons in the page, i have clicked the both.. But no response is shown.. Is it okay...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
hello sir i uploaded my project report digital clk.doc but i cant find it
when i am uploading it again i am getting error of file exist.
so how can we see uploaded file status
hi to all.. where i can upload the document???please anyone tell the link to upload paper presentation or project in boddunan.. i am eager to upload....
You must get the submission success message. Once it is submitted, it will take upto 7 days for approval.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Updated few guidelines in the first post of this topic. Request all members who are not able to complete step 3 to try submitting once again. Press F5 to refresh your pages once before submitting to clear the cache.

Hello Maverick , i have submitted a .ppt file in technical category. But just like articles pending status i can't see my file. Only one file is in .ppt category of some body. Will you tell me pls it will get show after approval and how much time it will take for approval. 'is there any points are also with cash credit for files approval.
It will take upto 1-2 weeks for approval, cash credits awarded etc. Cash credits depend on what you are submitting and how much is helpful to others etc.

I am asking is there any points reward with DSP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.