Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to the most awaited results of Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for the month of April 2011.

First of all eligible member list:
Mansoor Ahmad-------(9 shares)
ajay9779------------7170 (7 shares)
fzlth------------5040 (5 shares)
RaviPrasad------------4004 (4 shares)
Dharmendra------------4001 (4 shares)
gkajmani------------3147 (3 shares)
PPDM------------3012 (3 shares)
kporwal19------------2712 (2 shares)
Abid Areacode------------2225 (2 shares)
pkpradeep------------2010 (2 shares)
abhishekdua------------1948 (1 shares)
kumaresh------------1487 (1 shares)
vaishnavi_vijay------------1320 (1 shares)
sumitbe------------1315 (1 shares)
pkn_1173------------1080 (1 shares)
shanky0591------------1061 (1 shares)
subhasisforu------------1052 (1 shares)

Now comes to the revenue details:

Total revenue earned by boddunan: $165
30% of Revenue Share: $49.5 or Rs.2153.25 @43.5/$
Revenue Per Share: Rs.44.85
Total Moderator Bonus: Rs.358.875

Congratulations to all of you and wish you all the best for May 2011.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First of all thanks to Maverick for posting Revenue Sharing for the month of April,2011 and then congratulations to all the members for being a part of the great revenue sharing program. Lets say together we love boddunan!!!
Congratulation to all eligible members . I hope all will do good in future also my best wishes with all.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to All eligible members :)
I congratulate all members participating in revenue share. One good thing now is that members have an attraction to remain active. Now sky is the limit. Every one thousand points give one share. This is easier than earning 2000 extra points. Personally, I made 3000 points but it would be difficult to get 4000 points. I congratulate Ajay for earning seven shares and being at the top of the list.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: ajay
My warm Congratulations to All eligible members ...
Congratulations to All eligible members ...
Finally i got my first Revenue sharing..Thanx bodduan.............
thanks to Maverick..... :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh:
Congratulations to all eligible members. Hope i will in the list for the month of May..
Congratulations to all the members for earning the revenue share...This 1000 points share is really commendable...
Thank you Gulshan ji for appreciating my effort and yes I agree to the fact that the members now have every reason for being active throughout the month through this wonderful feature of revenue sharing...
Congratulations for all eligible members . First time i am in the list. I am very proud of myself. Though,its not enough be proud of,but first one is always special one.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.