Hi All,

Here is another contest cum quiz to you. Answer simple questions and get a chance to win 50 points every day. The person who answers first will get the points awarded.

The contest is described below:

1. We will give you a jumbled word every day.
2. You need to guess the correct word out of it and post in as soon as possible.
3. The question can be asked any time. So please check forums regularly.
4. Points will be credited to your account on end of the week, i.e. every Sunday.

This contest is suggested by Meean and she is going to manage the contest. So guys, let us wait for our first entry comes in.

All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its too nice program Maverick..

But i didn't get jumbled means ?
nice contest..very eager to participate in it...
what does it mean that "you get a chance to win"?
This is a fantastic contest which will help members To Win some Extra from Boddunan and main thing all members will enjoy that
Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]what does it mean that "you get a chance to win"?[/quote]

Basically, the first one who posts the answer will win the game, however the final decision is moderators' choice.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Wow another move . Very nice .Thanks Boddunan.
I think only very less number of members can participate in the jumble words contest. I expect some change in the contest making it more interesting.
"The question can be asked any time. So please check forums regularly."

Very good to keep all online for long time.This was suggested by me earlier here .http://www.boddunan.com/forums/9-suggestion-box/9042-what-are-your-suggestions-.html?limit=10&start=20#10764

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hey Abid, I missed that post or may be it was not striked to open up this kind of contest at that point. Sorry for that. Anyway, I believe you will be active member on this contest :) .

Hi,
Since the contest is ending so fast, why can't we have a set of jumbled words in the same post, instead of one single jumbled word per day??
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.