The topic is locked.
Friends,
Here is the GD contest of this week.The father's day is celebrated by many of us.
STILL MANY mothers are suffering from their husbands and fathers!

"What are the causes of the family breaking ? What are the remedies?"

All participants who post more than three valid replies will get 50 points bonus.
Hurry up.All the best.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As per my point of view .

Reasons of family breaking are as follows.

1. Due to modern daughter-in-law or bahu who do not want to do more work for all family.

2. Number of persons increased.

3. Service transfer.

4. Money.

5. Jealousy between family members.

6. To avoid responsibility .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks Abid for the timely discussion.

My views are:
1. Lack of understanding between both the persons. When two persons married, both have their own tastes and expectations. Both are from different living lifestyles.

2. Ego and personal emotions. Most common feature amung ladies - don't kill me girls over here ;) , this is just my personal experience.

3. Stress is also causes issues sometimes. Imagine a husband came from office at late night and the wife is expecting household duties like taking care of children etc..

4. Heavy work at home in case of women, I believe they are the most hardworking than men - so above point can be applied here as well.

5. Lack of respect about other person's habits or likes. Common, you cannot expect the other person behave just like you right after the marriage.

And many more reasons which might be different from a couple to other or person to person.

The only remedy is give respect to other person's feelings and habituate the slow going nature instead of bursting out then and there. Surely you will come to know what happens at that point of time. After all it is one of the method followed by our beloved Mahatma Gandhi :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

In my view reason for breaking in the family are:
(1) It may be possible that Wife does not likes Husband's parents . Wife can't handle the joint family situations. Wife don't like to work for the Husband's parents. In all,wife don't want to adjust in the joint family. If wife don't like to live in the joint family then at some situation disputes and fights my rise.
The remedy to this situation can be only one: Either, the wife need to understand and have to adjust in the joint family and have to tolerate what ever is going on or Husband and wife have to live their family and live separately.
Because to avoid disputes in the family ,its better to live separately.

Want to make each day Accountable

The basic cause of family break up is incompatibility between husband and wife. Other causes are unwarranted interference of inlaws and others. Use of cell phoneshas facilitated such intervention. Cell phone is villain in many cases. In one case, too much use of cell phone by wife caused break up of relation. Apart from lack of understanding between husband and wife, many wives wish to live only with husband away from her parents in law and other members of her husband's family. Many husbands yield to wife's preeure but they feel frustrated. In extreme cases, the old parents need personal care by their son but the daughter in law is obstacle. A loyal son may break up his marital relation rather. There are often dowry disputes that lead to break up.

The remedy lies in proper understanding of environment in inlaw's family and other circumstances before marriage. Husband and wife are two different individuals and not one soul in two bodies as some times made out. Adjustments to each other takes time. Tolerance of each other and accommodating mutual views and interests is of paramount importance. Counseling is also necessary to enable husband and wife to settle their differences. The job of family counselers is also gaining importance. Both usband and wife should understand that even after break up there is no guarantee that another man or woman will be better than the current spouse. So, it is best to adjust and not break family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Traditional family where husband is considered bread winner and wife the household manager is slowly vanishing in metropolitan cities and other big cities. The marital relations are more or less formal and lack the warmth. Recently, there was a report that many couples go without sex for several months. This is about couples living seperate from parents/ parents in law.

If the couples do not find time even to talk to each other as they are busy with job and other activities, there is no need why they should marry. Life is all abou relations and time management.

But friends breaking in family is good or bad? As per my point of view some way its good but its bad for persons who dependent on other family members.

So if everyone is independent then breaking is good.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Father's day i dont know why we are celebrating in india.we get father's love daily,weekly, monthly, yearly in short as long as we are with our family all the day's are fathers,mothers,brothers,sisters, every one. then why a perticuler day?
coming to the topic:
reason as per me
1. no understanding between both.
2. frustrated men/women takes out anger at home.
3. there is no trust.
4. having relation with other lady/men
5. the ego ofcouse
6. money and status.
7. domination one on other.
The remedies to stop such ISSUE IS
1.before marriage talk to the person and know him/her ,think "can i live with her/him for my whole life".
2.understanding is very much important for a wife and husband.
3. take him/her like a best friend and share each an every thing. show him/her that after you the rest come's.
4.in marriage there should be compermise an sacrifies
5.no one is big or small in relation. respecting each other is very important.
In india nearly 99% believes GOD. and in all religion we read that pairs are made in heaven. then why we play with our life like this? our sisters, brothers, parents we cant change than why wife? husband?. yes if husband is dead or wife than can find another for him/her. when alive and having children than why to seperate? forgot the promises during marriage? what effect will fall on children? do they dont deserve boths love?. it falls a bad inpact on the coming generation. india is not western country. we have to know this. learn good things from others country but not bad things.

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
am i right or am i right

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
Family disputes now differ from the past. Now the mothers-in-law and not daughers-in law are victims. There is role change. In many cases, father in law and mother in law have to seek redressal from tyranny of the daughter in law. The parents in law are infirm and they need more care in old age. Obviously, the daughter in law finds difficult to adjust in her husband's joint family.

Even where husband and wife live seperate from parents in law, ego problem is cauuse of break. This happens when both are working. The ego issue was well depicted in Hindi movie 'abhimaan' starred by Amitabh and Jaya Bhaduri.

There are some men who have divorced even thrice. This shows utter lack of adjustment with other person. such individuals should better not marry.

It is necessary to carefully understand each other and also family conditions of prtospective couples before marriage. Once marriage takes place, couple must adjust.

Individualist approacgh is more responsible for the break up of families. It is forgotten that marriage is not just a personal issue. This is more a social issue. Family is the basic socuial unit that upbrings future citizens of India. This aspect of family should be widely publicized.

But friends breaking in family is good or bad? As per my point of view some way its good but its bad for persons who dependent on other family members.

So if everyone is independent then breaking is good.

From individualistic point, family breakup does not matter if all are self dependants. As long as the couple are issueless, break up may be no problem. But if some one cannot adjust, marriage does not suit him or her. If you cannot live happily with one person, there is no guarantee that similar problem will not arise with another person.

Real problem in family brak up arises when couple have childre. Then the issue of custody of children and their proper upbringing also arises.

Family is not an individual matter. Family being a basic social unit need be given some seriousness. There should be heavy penalty and discouragement of family break up. We need more family counsellors for reconciling differences in families and preventing break ups.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.