Hello,

From today onwards the following changes are done in the contest.

1) As the contest is ending so soon and more members cannot participate, the hint is removed.Only the word will be provided.

2) Image related to the word will be published after the contest has ended.

Looking forward for more participation from you guys !!!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jumbled word : ARRAANSVAOM

its very tough to find without image or an hint.. may be you can give image atleast to find an word.. but still i am trying to find the word
Mam Please give some hint . Oh my god . Cant able to think . Brain fails for me :( . :blink: help me . So i would be the first one with answer . please mam.
Parthiban & Vivekm,

This is the real contest which will fully make use of brain. So try. Let me see for more time. Then i will decide of putting any clue.

Is it Manasarovar?

I think it is!

Swetha Shenoy
i think you are correct swetha .. the manasarovar correctly matches with jumbled word..
i think it is a lake in tibet.
congrats swetha
Oh...this contest is really a contest.Thinking this much on a word is impossible to me.All my brain is twisting.
Yes Swetha you are absolutely correct.

So winner of contest on 20th january 2010 is Swetha. Congratulations.

Hey itss mansarovara , i m sure.

swetha wrote :Manasarovar

I just came now. Meean now the contest is tie up because the word u given has two spell.

One mansarovara which is Kailash Mansarovara.
no lohit.. there is a lake name in tibet is manasarovar only ..please check it in google.. the first result itself leads to wikipedia and there it explains about manasarovar
so swetha is correct..
congrats swetha..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.