Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Lohit,

It can be either 'Manasarovar' or 'Mansarovar' but it cannot be 'Manasarovara'

Kindly google the word you typed and the word I typed,you will know the difference :)

Swetha Shenoy
No Lohit. Swetha is correct. I meant only Manasarovar. To my knowledge people say manasarovar or mansarovar. So i chose the first one.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes Ms Meean,you are right,

To interpret a word that is in Hindi to English becomes problematic; this is so because in Hindi it is written as it is spelled,but translating to English is sometimes confusing with alphabet addition

:)

Swetha Shenoy
meean, then you must give the hint. Because from your word two words emit. And this is wrong. Because my word is also not wrong. the words are not same. So here you have done wrong.

Mansarovara is kailash mansarovara and swetha manasarovara is lake. so you didn't give any hint. It is lake or kailash . I am not agree with your answer.
Hi Lohit,

Ms Meean's jumbled word:ARRAANSVAOM
Swetha's given word: MANASAROVAR
Lohit's given word : MANASAROVARA

See,you have added one "A"

:)

Swetha Shenoy
Meean wrote:
[quote]No Lohit. Swetha is correct. I meant only Manasarovar. To my knowledge people say manasarovar or mansarovar. So i chose the first one.[/quote]

Hey meean If a jumble word emits two words then here you are wrong now you are saying i meant only Manasarovar. you must given the hint but you did't give the hint. So we are not god which can judge your mean. Here you are wrong. You must give that word which have only one result. I don't need any points but here you are wrong and your decision is wrong.
congrats swetha . good . the competition was tuff . uhhhhhhhhhhh
Hey swetha here is the link which you are saying can't be possible. Here your l;ake name is mansarovara

http://www.alltimebooks.com/books/a-journey-to-lake-mansarovara.html
hey Lohit,

My lake??????????????????

hehe,just joking...u said my lake Manasarovara :)

I dont have a lake as a property...

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha wrote:
[quote]Hi Lohit,

Ms Meean's jumbled word:ARRAANSVAOM
Swetha's given word: MANASAROVAR
Lohit's given word : MANASAROVARA

See,you have added one "A"

:)[/quote]

he swetha u ahve added one word more in my word . i just used four A. Now u r doing wrong here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.