We are happy to announce another exiting rewarding program on boddunan.com - Commenter of the Month (CoM). While considering this program, we have two thoughts come into discussion.

1. Making the users comfortable in selecting the right nominations for Article of the Month (AoM) contest
  2. Give support and encouragement to other members who posting the very good articles.

So all you need to do is post some good comments to the articles by reading the ones you like. Simply saying Thank You/Good Article/Nice one etc does not provide your valuable feedback to the authors and hence this program comes into picture.

You must post at least 5 good comments that will encourage or provide suggestions or any other inputs to the authors of the articles in a month in order to eligible for this reward program.

You must not post solicitous or illegal content in the comments of the articles.

You must not copy from other comments even if they are yours'.

We will award this prize only if at least two members eligible to contest in a month.

Since this is the maiden episode of the contest, this program is open right now till August 31, 2009. Winner will be announced in the first week of September.

The next episode of this contest will be open for one month i.e. 1st of every month to last day of every month.

So reward for this contest????

500 Cash Credits . Yes. You will get the maximum amount if you are the winner.

Good Luck.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello,
This is good program introduced , this will definitely help the user to know the mistakes and good points as well.
But I think the cash credit provided is much more since all members will try to only comment instead of post new articles.

atulb@boddunan.com
Nice to hear from you this good news!

My doubt is whether we have to give comments in this discussion forum or at the bottom of each essay.

Please clarify.

Thanks again!
You need to comment on articles and not on these discussion forums.

Just write your views/suggestions about the article in the editor right below the article and submit your comment.

You can comment on any number of articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

atul_barapatre wrote:
[quote]Hello,
This is good program introduced , this will definitely help the user to know the mistakes and good points as well.
But I think the cash credit provided is much more since all members will try to only comment instead of post new articles.[/quote]
I don't think it would be a problem. It is more tricky to read and comment articles than posting new ones. When someone gets no idea on what to post, he can simply choose to comment on existing till he gets some idea.

Yes definitely user can work hard for this part.
Reading will give members some idea of few things like quality of content, using better formatting, also use of images and some topics to write on.
Hope the commenting feature makes the member post more better articles.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
So the month of July comes to an end. And only one month left for deciding the best commenter on boddunan.com.

Guys pick up your favorite articles and post your feedback about the articles.

uhuh....seems way more smart and encouraging.........you got the better idea and a mind....may success fall upon us :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Wow, what an idea. To encourage the member who has posted the article and in return the member will get benefitted as his article is viewed.

The member posting comment will also get an award.

Good intiative

Nitin
Another good contest. I don't think that i can win this. But it encourage users to read an article and giving comment to it. Good luck

Its not about winning..........its about committing yourself into something goodddd
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.