Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a good announcement .I have a question that how we can know our points status in articles and all section?
Waiting for your answer.
just go to My Page->My Articles
and you can know your referral and weblinks and your payment profile there too....
Hope I'm Clear
I am not able to see the total points earned by me. In the announcement ,I have seen that you will get 5 points for commenting on articles .I have commented but I am unable to see the articles .

Waiting for your response..
Thank You.
Hi Pankaj Gupta,

Just click on the "My Page" link in the left panel. You will see the dashboard with brief summary. and you can browse other section to know individual section points.
Also update your payment profile details.
Note: once you give the payee name it cannot be changed.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Pankaj,

The points earned by comments, inviting friends, forum post, are still to be integrated in your account/dashboard.

We will soon do that.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you Atul for this reply. One more question ,are your team is integrating it individually or doing it on the site coding? because if the team is doing individually then it will take more time.
Hi Pankaj,
Our team has many other future features and we have added your request also in the list and according to our priority list we develop them as a team and not individually. So don't worry we will do that soon.

Thanks for your feedback

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I will request maverick to post the updated list for the same.
Last time Rajkumar was leading.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
This is indeed a good contest that would encourage the members to write detailed messages and not couples of words.

What I have understood out of this announcement is that the members need to post comments on articles and that's it.

The best comments will be selected by editors / moderators.

The members need not submit entries every month as is required in case of Article of the month.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.