Hi All,

Here is the list of eligible members for the month of January 2010.

chinmoymukherjee
Santosh Kumar Singh
Lohit seth
vivekm
Dharanidaran
Balachander
Amita Singh
sajeetharan
mohankrishna
Tinku
Radhika
pradeep.bolisetty
Vijay
rohit
Muthu Anandha Krishnan.K
Rakesh
soubhagya das
Abid Areacode
COOL BOY
Parthiban
V.Arunkumar
harish suthar
Lubna K P

The total revenue generated in this month: $138.17
Revenue share for this month(25%): $34.54
Conversion to Indian Rupees: Rs.1538 @Rs.44.5/$1
Revenue Share per person: Rs. 66.86

Congratulations every one who got the share and all the best for everyone for the this month. Let us continue the momentum and increase revenue this month so that we get good share.

P.S. Revenue share is credited in your account in 5 working days.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Heartist congratulations to all eligible profit sharers in the scheme. Expect the share per individual wil increase to Rs. 100/- at least.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Contgrat to all but its not good news that sharing decreasing day by day . so let us do work hard.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have listed first time in revenue share and I am very very thankful to Boddunan.
And heartily congrats to other members also who have got this time revenue share and welcome more members this time to participate more and more
First time revenue share was 120, next time its got 79.64 and now its very less 66.86

no its not good members we have to increase it.
I also have the same opinion as Lohith said.When it was 120 I couldn't share it.But the share holders had increased.
Dear Members when our advertisers will start showing high paying ads then definitely Boddunan will earn more and then Our revenue share will increase.
Advertisers always like to show there ads in those sites which has very good rank and also in which site there are more traffic so now we have to work more and more on articles so that we can get more traffic to our site.So that Boddunan will first choice of advertisers and we will make more money from Boddunan
My name is also in the list. I am very happy about it. But the revenue is very much decreased from the last month. So we should work harder and we should increase the revenue to the site.

So guys, please be more active and post more articles

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Congratulations to one and all! :)

Just keep up the spirit going and I wish you all bountiful of energy to keep surfing Boddunan more and more each day :)

Swetha Shenoy
you are right Rakesh we need more number of articles to be posted in Boddunan so that we can get good traffics and good money from advertisers
I am very happy, congrats to all.

Vijay U
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.