is the contest quiz start again is it continue or it stop after declaring quiz winner can i post quiz on this site.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have posted a quiz just yesterday about Rabindranath Tagore.I can not see the format.Format should be easy more when posting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Long back I had submitted a quiz when I newly joined this site, it was approved and till date I haven't got the cash credits for the approved quiz

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I also agree with you all. Have patience and keep checking your quiz approval. My quiz has been approved but I am also waiting for the credit been credited to my account.
Some awards of quiz submitted are announced in award section,please check.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For submitting quiz you should follow the instruction given in quiz section. I am also awaiting for my cash credit as my quizzes are approved but yet to be updated. Dont worry guy wait for more time as previously Maverick has announced that there is some technical problem in quiz section. :)
quiz is continuous dear.
is the contest quiz start again is it continue or it stop after declaring quiz winner can i post quiz on this site.

It is active. see awards list for recent awards on quiz submission.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

For submitting quiz you should follow the instruction given in quiz section. I am also awaiting for my cash credit as my quizzes are approved but yet to be updated. Dont worry guy wait for more time as previously Maverick has announced that there is some technical problem in quiz section. :)

It is corrected and all credits given till date. Make sure you have minimum 15 questions per quiz posted in case you did not get any credits. Quizzes with less than 15 questions are not eligible for cash credits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It is corrected and all credits given till date. Make sure you have minimum 15 questions per quiz posted in case you did not get any credits. Quizzes with less than 15 questions are not eligible for cash credits.

Oh!!! :ohmy: I was not aware of this fact..Do i get points atleast or even that is not there? Thanks Maverick for giving details.Is the rule changed? Previously members used to get cash credits for even 10 question ?
Maverick sorry to ask this question again.Are there any change in rules? Previously i have seen people getting even for 10 questions?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.