I am extremely sorry for posting this late, but here goes goes the results of the discussion!

The topic for discussion was:

Why has Facebook gained so much popularity amongst the youth? Should the minimum age to use Facebook be increased?

Winner Cash Prize INR 50 plus 50 points: Arun Jain
Runner-up Cash Prize INR 25 plus 50 points: Rajani K

Participants eligible for 50 points:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Swetha Shenoy
Abid Areacode
Sumit

My heartiest congratulations to all winners and participants! :) :) :)

Just to add my 2 cents to the topic (borrowed from Arun Jain :P ) there could have been even more discussion on how Facebook is making the youths aware of their basic rights and is aiding the students revolution all around the world, most recent example being in Egypt, followed by Yemen. Facebook, with all its pros and cons, is helping youth become aware of the realities and helping them to speak up and voice their concerns!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hearty congratulations for all the winner of group discussion

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congrats to all the winners.. and those who tried best of luck for the next round.
Congratulation to ARUN for winning the contest and all others for 50 points. :)
Congratulation to all cash and point winners.Arun is doing well and congratulation to you specially.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am happily surprised I won. Congratulations to Rajani too for winning and all the other participants for their inputs. I am left pretty speechless. Thanks Kalyani for organizing and coming up with such topics.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
conguration to your first award for the group discussions..
[quote]I am happily surprised I won. Congratulations to Rajani too for winning and all the other participants for their inputs. I am left pretty speechless. Thanks Kalyani for organizing and coming up with such topics. [/quote]

Well, the credit for the topic really goes to all the members who keep suggesting nice topics, in this case, Santosh! You are welcome to suggest any more topics you may have in mind for the next round!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation Arun Jain. I expected this. I also congratulate Rajani K. for runner up. I am a bit surprised for getting fifty points. My participation was only nominal and I did not expect any extra points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wow

Jake from Avatar A.K.A Arun Jain -you rock!

Congrats even tO Rajani..

Well,lets have more discussion abt fb may be on next discussions!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Rajani K
this is awesome . well congrats to all members.cheers!!!11
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.