Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder if any part of world including India can be terrorism free. Naxalism, Maoism, Ulfa- these are our own internal terror organizations. Recently two Italians were kidnapped.

Very true India too is not free of terrorism :evil: but India still have a control on them compared to Pakistan where kids too carry a gun publically and madaras where they are gien training for shoot outs. :evil:

I agree. We are more successful in combating terrorism. This is subdued in Nagaland. Assam & J&K. The Naalite issue is in some states and this may also be solved with social and economic reforms and police action. But the cross country terrorism from abroad must be dealt with firm hand.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Don't worry india is so powerful that,its soldier will never allow us to fall.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, India has a powerful soldier and they fight with honesty but pakisthan they wont have honesty without announcement they will start war

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I wonder if any part of world including India can be terrorism free. Naxalism, Maoism, Ulfa- these are our own internal terror organizations. Recently two Italians were kidnapped.

Very true India too is not free of terrorism :evil: but India still have a control on them compared to Pakistan where kids too carry a gun publically and madaras where they are gien training for shoot outs. :evil:

I agree. We are more successful in combating terrorism. This is subdued in Nagaland. Assam & J&K. The Naalite issue is in some states and this may also be solved with social and economic reforms and police action. But the cross country terrorism from abroad must be dealt with firm hand.

That's the problem we still have to eliminate naxalites from the north east states. :)
Pakisthan is the main source of terrorism.thats why people dont dare to there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Pakistan has been at it for too long - state-sponsored terrorism! And it has been a victim too with wheel turning full circle!
Ronark, India has a powerful soldier and they fight with honesty but pakisthan they wont have honesty without announcement they will start war

Pakistan has lost twice to india. 1971 and in 19.. don't know exactly.
Both times,they didn't told us and had a surprise attack,but he lost.

That was 1971,and now its 2012. India has lot more fighter planes,missiles and many more things.

He can't dare now to fight with us.

It depends on the politicians and military of Pakistan.
Military of pakistan is not as strong as our.So,its difficult for pakistan to attack us.

Military of pakistan is not as strong as our.So,its difficult for pakistan to attack us.

That's right though they spend lot of money on weapons still they are not strong as we are. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.