Are you surprised ???

Here I publish the GD result.Our topic was How child labour can be eradicated ?.

Almost all the GD giants of the site participated in the discussion and many ideas came forward.I appreciate the ideas shared here.Now the winners -

First prize : AJAY , who gave a number of valid points

Second Prize : Gulshan Kumar , who also very well explained.

I also wish to point out the fighting spirit that Kalyani and Sarala also shown.Speacial congrats to both.

Now the 50 bonus point winners are Ajay, Gulshan kumar, Sasikanth, Sarala , Deepak, Kalyani and Peral Leo. Sumit had submitted reply after the stipulated time. So not considered for competition.

OK, expect another exciting GD soon....

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you surprised ???

Here I publish the GD result.Our topic was How child labour can be eradicated ?.

Almost all the GD giants of the site participated in the discussion and many ideas came forward.I appreciate the ideas shared here.Now the winners -

First prize : AJAY , who gave a number of valid points

Second Prize : Gulshan Kumar , who also very well explained.

I also wish to point out the fighting spirit that Kalyani and Sarala also shown.Speacial congrats to both.

Now the 50 bonus point winners are Ajay, Gulshan kumar, Sasikanth, Sarala , Deepak, Kalyani and Peral Leo. Sumit had submitted reply after the stipulated time. So not considered for competition.

OK, expect another exciting GD soon....

Congratulations to Ajay and Gulshanji for winning the award.
Thank you said by: ajay, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congratulation to Ajoy and Gulshan Sir for winning this award.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: ajay
O...O...O...YEAH!!! First of all, thanks to Abid for not only coming up with such a realistic topic but also being with us in the GD DISCUSSING, INSPIRING and GUIDING us throughout the GD till the end. Besides, Kalyani also played an anchor sheet role throughout the GD and provided us the required enthusiasm to move along with the topic.

Apart from that, I am very much influenced and convinced with the posts of G.K.Ajmani and had a great fun posting along with him in the GD.

Finally, how can I forget members like Sasikanth, Sarala, Deepak, Pearl and Sumit who have helped me to win the contest by one way or the other through their valuable inputs...!

To conclude, I would like to add that THANK YOU members for this beautiful gift and keep participating to make the GD CONTESTS as special ones...!
Congrates to winners Ajay and Gulshan. and to remaining in the list. I am happy to see my name in the list. this is my second Gd in boddunan I participated.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: ajay, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
wonderful ajay...really i was dumbstruck by your participation in the group discussion...you deserved it and gulshanji you are the most knowledgeable guy around here...congrats
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, ajay
O...O...O...YEAH!!! First of all, thanks to Abid for not only coming up with such a realistic topic but also being with us in the GD DISCUSSING, INSPIRING and GUIDING us throughout the GD till the end. Besides, Kalyani also played an anchor sheet role throughout the GD and provided us the required enthusiasm to move along with the topic.

Apart from that, I am very much influenced and convinced with the posts of G.K.Ajmani and had a great fun posting along with him in the GD.

Finally, how can I forget members like Sasikanth, Sarala, Deepak, Pearl and Sumit who have helped me to win the contest by one way or the other through their valuable inputs...!

To conclude, I would like to add that THANK YOU members for this beautiful gift and keep participating to make the GD CONTESTS as special ones...!

Thanks for your nice words Ajay.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
First of all thanks very to much to Abid for putting forth such a sensitive topic, it really made me think and see things in a very different perspective. It was a very good discussion. Many congratulations to Ajay and Gulshan on winning this GD. and thank you very much ajay, your words of appreciation always act as boosters for staying active here always, thanks very much! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

COngrats to Ajay and Gulshan ji for winning in GD and congratulations to all winners.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congrats to all the winners of group discussion contest. Have fun.
Hearty Congratulations ! To Ajay and Gulshanji to winning for GD contest.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.