Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
sasikanth wrote:
Congratulations to abid i think you are the first to complete this feet here.

Thanks Sasikanth.Yes I am the first to complete it.

Abid, you truly deserve a special recognition, you are a record breaker of sorts here in boddunan! Hats off to you!

Records setting is really a good experience.Thanks for your good words.But our achievements are not truly recognised by the site admins.

I think it will be recognized in due course, have patience! Also, just want to tell you that you are really very much and sincerely appreciated here by all of us![/quote]

Thanks Kalyani.I knows the members are my strength.Their appreciation is always to me.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Today is 14/1/2012 and where is the result of December. I think Administration will look after this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram the admin is bit busy with few issue. When those issues gets resolved then everything in boddunan will be on time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Since the administration is busy it takes time for everything. Hope it will be cleared at the earliest.
Today is 14/1/2012 and where is the result of December. I think Administration will look after this.

I agree. This has been continuing from past 3-4 months.
so, let be patient and wait to know this month revenue sharing.. i hope admin will announce the result soon..

Vinu
Administration is really busy. I think we should understand that and wait till they announce.
congratulations to all the winners who have earned the reward.....this was all because you devoted your time and effort to the site....congrats one again.

smriti
Results are announced I believe. Congratulations to all the winners.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.