Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all winners and participants of both.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many many congratullation to Sweta and Deven for his winning contribution keep it up.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

One querry-please.
Will this points added with this month ?

Congratulation to all winners of GD. I miss this both contest. Hope in next contest i will participate and win :) :cheer:

Vinu
[quote]wwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwww

I am speechless!!!!

Thank you kalyani for understanding and adjudging me as the winner! I am very surprised.

Actually I am representing our company for Rural Technology Mela for empowering Rural India via safe drinking water and I am all set to leave, i had in my mind just to look at this forum and viola,you have declared me the winner!

I would not have won this had not boddunan family members supported me!!!!

By the way, congrats for all winners!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

Well Swetha, being a feline lover like me helped too! ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]One querry-please.
Will this points added with this month ? [/quote]

Ram it depends upon Maverick/admin, depending on when they get time to credit the points! You could send a reminder to them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]One querry-please.
Will this points added with this month ?

Ram it depends upon Maverick/admin, depending on when they get time to credit the points! You could send a reminder to them![/quote]
Thank you mam and I am sending a pm.

heheh,Kalyani a huge thankyou to you

so which sweet/food do you like so that i can bring it along when i know i will be meeting you....

seriously...

Swetha Shenoy
heheh,Kalyani a huge thankyou to you

so which sweet/food do you like so that i can bring it along when i know i will be meeting you....

seriously...

When you comes Kerala keep a bag full for we Keralite Boddunanians!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.