Where is the DFAA award ? Is it cancelled or continue?Even last declared awards not credited.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya. I am also waiting...since cash credits were given to me only for first 4 ones. :( Many still pending.
I want to earn my cheque as early as possible

Meera sandhu
Where is the DFAA award ? Is it cancelled or continue?Even last declared awards not credited.

I think DFAA has been cancelled due to many issues ... :( :unsure:

Vinu

I am curious to know about DFAA? What does it stand for? any one?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am curious to know about DFAA? What does it stand for? any one?[/quote]

DFAA means - "Daily forum Activator Award"

Vinu
If DFAA award will be cancelled then the activity on forums can be affected due to this.
If DFAA award will be cancelled then the activity on forums can be affected due to this.

Already affected.

Meera sandhu
I think the management is thinking and discussing about DFAA. So they are taking some time to declare their decision.Let us wait for their decision

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think the management is thinking and discussing about DFAA. So they are taking some time to declare their decision.Let us wait for their decision

Though i am new to this site but it will definitely effect the Forum if these awards are stopped.
There were few problems in giving forum awards. So They have stopped DFAA to change the plan so that such problems won't occur again

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now Admin can reply whether it is stopped or not.We are waiting for reply.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.