Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Now Admin can reply whether it is stopped or not.We are waiting for reply. [/quote]

In the past threads, Future of DFAA, Maverick has clarified that until some rules and guidelines can be worked out, these awards are to be stopped. There were so many issues regarding it/ If you need further clarification, send a pm to maverick.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pending Dfaa awards updated .Please check your account and award section.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
DFAA of January are credited to me now, not that of 1st week of February. Hoping, admin will do it also. :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]DFAA of January are credited to me now, not that of 1st week of February. Hoping, admin will do it also. [/quote]
I think It will be also updated soon. Don't worry.

The admin and the working team of the boddunan may be busy so when they are getting time they are updating and more over the members in the boddunan are in thousands so it takes some time to update each and everyone cash credits and all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The admin and the working team of the boddunan may be busy so when they are getting time they are updating and more over the members in the boddunan are in thousands so it takes some time to update each and everyone cash credits and all

I think they have given it a thought and started it and hope they continue it as it motivates members here.
Let us hope that this award will be started shortly.

Let us hope that this award will be started shortly.

After all motivation is required for people to stay on this site for long period.It really keep me motivated when i get rewards on particular site. :)
I have own on 1st February's award but not yet credited.

I have own on 1st February's award but not yet credited.

That should taken up by the admin :) as such cases really demotivates people and people start leaving sites. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.