The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been working here for last 8-9 months and happy to see this time that many members are active now.

Yes, last month and this month we are having more and more active members in forum section.

Vinu
I have been working here for last 8-9 months and happy to see this time that many members are active now.

Yes, last month and this month we are having more and more active members in forum section.

But many members are missing :(
0023_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

May be they are quite busy with their personnel work. Don't worry they will come back soon here.. :)

Vinu
I am missing Ronark ,perhaps he is busy in his study.Fatema.Astha,Ajoy are not active now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am missing Ronark ,perhaps he is busy in his study.Fatema.Astha,Ajoy are not active now.

He is busy with his final sem project and preparation of campus interviews. I am wishing him all the best

Meera sandhu

I seeing Ronark online last couple of days, i think his examination has been over now.. :unsure:

Vinu
Best of luck Ronark and come back after completion of examination.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Boddunan is a moving train, some get off at stattions of their choice,some board it again but the train moves on! Hopefully it would move on without me!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6143]}

Boddunan is a moving train, some get off at stattions of their choice,some board it again but the train moves on! Hopefully it would move on without me!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6143]}

:angry: :angry: :angry:
hmm_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

:angry: :angry: :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6149]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.