Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners of the GD.
Sandhya,
As one week had passed after declaration of the result you may contact with admin.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Cash prizes has not credited yet. Will it take more time?

In the latest one in which i won they have mentioned that it will take a week's time to get cash credited in the account. :)
Participations points is also not credited.I mailed to admin but no response.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Participations points is also not credited.I mailed to admin but no response.
i think they credied it in the last week but i am not sure if the did.:)
I think he is busy with his personal work when he seen that mail he will credit that points to us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My cash credits are not given yet. I want to request my third cheque....at threshold mark, as early as possible :evil:
2_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
My cash credits are not given yet. I want to request my third cheque....at threshold mark, as early as possible :evil:

But your check got bounced off your doors! Don't worry you are surely going to get hold of it this time and treat us to whatever you feel like!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6730]}

But your check got bounced off your doors! Don't worry you are surely going to get hold of it this time and treat us to whatever you feel like!!

Lambi Intezarrr.......as always :( :( :( :( :(
2_2012-04-17-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Lambi intezarr ka fal meetha hota hai!! - my Hindi is not that bad! Though I cn't copy a poem!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6735]}

Lambi intezarr ka fal meetha hota hai!! - my Hindi is not that bad! Though I cn't copy a poem!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6735]}

I have told earlier itself, that poem was written by me...... :angry: :angry: :angry:
Who is there to forward me Hindi shayaris?????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.