Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all winners. Revenue per share is low because the number of total shares is more. The top winner has got as many as 16 shares.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I thought I will reach 750 mark by this month revenue
sharing. I fell short by just 5rs :woohoo: :( :( :( :(
sob sob cry even i thought that this time revenue will be high and i will reach 1200 rs this month but i could not do it.lets see this month what happens.

I can't control my tears

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6612]}
Some one please help me, please...... :(

Don't worry Sandhya i am here to console you. :)

Ask admin to give you grace of 5 Rs. :woohoo:
After 3 months break I also included in the list.But the share is too low.The reason is already stated and no more comments

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]Perhaps it is one of the lowest shares that I have ever come across! I have repeatedly asserted earlier that spamming would always produced such anomalous figures! [/quote]

I agree!! :( :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have a querry here i have received 9 shares for 9803 points.What will happen to the balance 803 ponts will they be wasted? :(
[quote]I have a querry here i have received 9 shares for 9803 points.What will happen to the balance 803 ponts will they be wasted? [/quote]

Sadly yes, Sanjeev! Next time such thing happens, strive more to cover the gap!!Cheer up guy, you already have got 9 shares!!! :)

[quote]I have a querry here i have received 9 shares for 9803 points.What will happen to the balance 803 ponts will they be wasted?

Sadly yes, Sanjeev! Next time such thing happens, strive more to cover the gap!!Cheer up guy, you already have got 9 shares!!! :)[/quote]

:( I forgot to maintain the gap on last day of the month :woohoo: otherwise i had thought that i will complete 10K.This time i will keep this in my mind.I really sad to lose 29 Rs for just 200 points. :( :woohoo:
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I have a querry here i have received 9 shares for 9803 points.What will happen to the balance 803 ponts will they be wasted?

Sadly yes, Sanjeev! Next time such thing happens, strive more to cover the gap!!Cheer up guy, you already have got 9 shares!!!

I forgot to maintain the gap on last day of the month otherwise i had thought that i will complete 10K.This time i will keep this in my mind.I really sad to lose 29 Rs for just 200 points.
[/quote]

Oh you poor guy!! :( :( :( :evil: :evil:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But not this time Kalyani. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
[quote]

But not this time Kalyani. [/quote]

So what are you crying about all this while??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :angry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.