Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Results of GD March 8 to March 14

by » 7 years ago

So Sanjeev and Sandhya keep PM to kalyani for GD results.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

by » 7 years ago

It looks she is on leave these days as i don't see her here on this site.Hope she is busy in editing articles. :laugh:

by » 7 years ago

It looks she is on leave these days as i don't see her here on this site.Hope she is busy in editing articles. :laugh:

She also on leave? :blink: :blink: :sick:

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

[quote]What about the result of the existance of supernatural powers?[/quote]

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 7 years ago

I have posted replies only on the last day. So, I don't think I will get this time.
    I think Sanjeev is full confident. That's why he is reminding it frequently :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sasi...nice profile picture

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

I have posted replies only on the last day. So, I don't think I will get this time.
    I think Sanjeev is full confident. That's why he is reminding it frequently :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not confident but i want them to declare the result of the previous one and start new ones so that we can have a serious discussion here. :)

by » 7 years ago

I am not confident but i want them to declare the result of the previous one and start new ones so that we can have a serious discussion here. :)

Serious discussion only????
    This time let us have some funny topic? What do you say?

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Serious discussion only????
    This time let us have some funny topic? What do you say?

Funny discussions we always have here that's why i like to have some serious discussion which makes people to think a bit. :)

by » 7 years ago

Now a Day Group discussion is not active.I like to take part in GD.I am waiting For that.

by » 7 years ago

Now a Day Group discussion is not active.I like to take part in GD.I am waiting For that.

This month they did not start a single GD even the result of the last GD yet to be announced.I think they have forgotten that there was GD like thing on boddunan. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.