Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was Just Excited to see that there is a GD Contest but as you say they might forget this.
Wait sure this will come soon with a new topic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
if we have to discuss on funny topic then i have many like-"who came first egg or hen?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
It's really disappointing to see such state of affairs. GD is always a huge draw and this month there has not been a single one!
[quote]It's really disappointing to see such state of affairs. GD is always a huge draw and this month there has not been a single one! [/quote]

I understand your chagrin, but this month I have had a lot of personal issues so could not start any GD, will try to do as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mam will you announce the result of the previous GD you had not announced it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Mam will you announce the result of the previous GD you had not announced it. [/quote]

Yes, definitely by tonight!!!

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
[quote]It's really disappointing to see such state of affairs. GD is always a huge draw and this month there has not been a single one!

I understand your chagrin, but this month I have had a lot of personal issues so could not start any GD, will try to do as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.[/quote]

Hope we get the result as well as the new topic to discuss soon. :)
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
It's really disappointing to see such state of affairs. GD is always a huge draw and this month there has not been a single one!

I understand your chagrin, but this month I have had a lot of personal issues so could not start any GD, will try to do as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hope we get the result as well as the new topic to discuss soon.
[/quote]

Sure Sanjeev! Thinking of a suitable topic to discuss, if you have any suggestions please feel free to post here for the topic!!

Yes Mam I am great lover of GD as i like to Participate as much as possible........Hope it will shortly start....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.