The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Sanjeev I really forget to congratulate you for your acheivement. Hoping, your first cheque has reached your finger tips. Am I not right?[/quote]
Sanjeev after getting it in your hand please share your feelings here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Oh definitely i will be happy and will tell you once i receive it.I remember how much i was happy when i got my first online payment 1 year back of $25. :)
Oh definitely i will be happy and will tell you once i receive it.I remember how much i was happy when i got my first online payment 1 year back of $25. :)

have you completed 1500?

Meera sandhu

have you completed 1500?

Yes after adding last month revenue sharing it becomes 1534/ hope i will get the cheque in july. :)

have you completed 1500?

Yes after adding last month revenue sharing it becomes 1534/ hope i will get the cheque in july. :)

Congratulations!!!!!
may God bless you with more cheques in future. Word hard :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
But these days i am not much active on the forums. :(

Started writing articles just finished 1 yesterday hope i will write at least 20 next month. :)

Started writing articles just finished 1 yesterday hope i will write at least 20 next month. :)

Actually articles give you easy cheques than forum. Yet keep in touch :)

Meera sandhu

This is one good news from you, I hope you can write one daily while sitting in office. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice idea Suny i did not think of it. :laugh:

I will try it from today. :laugh:
And i also try to write some more article daily..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.