The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Neetu... This will give great importance to all the members and is indeed a very good change by maverick... :)

Hope to see these week results will give good inspiration to many(10 members) :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Last week Member of the week contest not announced yet..this week is already completed today...Hope it will be noted..

Is there any particular day on which this award is announced?
Member of the week and leader board awards are not the same?Are they different?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Last week Member of the week contest not announced yet..this week is already completed today...Hope it will be noted..

Is there any particular day on which this award is announced?[/quote]

yes maverick everyone is waiting for the results
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Member of the week and leader board awards are not the same?Are they different?[/quote]

Abid, Member of the week award is given by the order of the members in the Leader board.. .There is no difference between both. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes Abid they are same...I think still that week award not announced...
Yes Rajani.... I think Maverick is busy these days..

This is the reason for the idea of automation for this award has been a thought.. This will be seen soon.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Yes Abid they are same...I think still that week award not announced...[/quote]

yes rajani it is not announced yet, i think maverick is busy

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thanks for your views friends...i hope it is automated soon..but i feel that even automation is having some problems...Anyhow lets wait as usual.. :(
:)

This is just a matter of time friends... :)

Be patient.. :)

Hope to see good news in the rare future... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.