The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very good Contest started with a very good intention to bring out the active members of this site.

But this has been misused alot!!!!
I, along with many of our members have observed that some members are copy-pasting the replies of other members in the forums, just with an intention to earn points...

This will surely reduce the "Quality" of boddunan. Fair competition will surely lack!!!! Hope surely immediate action will be taken.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
nice contest......thank you Mave..... :)
Deepti wrote:
[quote]This is very good Contest started with a very good intention to bring out the active members of this site.

But this has been misused alot!!!!
I, along with many of our members have observed that some members are copy-pasting the replies of other members in the forums, just with an intention to earn points...

This will surely reduce the "Quality" of boddunan. Fair competition will surely lack!!!! Hope surely immediate action will be taken.[/quote]

Please read the contest rules carefully.

Member will be awarded the award only if his activity founds to be genuine[/code]

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok... thanks maverick for the correction.
One doubt... If the top member of the leader board is not found to be genuine, will the top second member be considered???

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ok... thanks maverick
Than Q very much, wide and useful information displayed.All of the participants are not aware of the contesting rules.
Member of the Week Contest programme is the best policy,which hard workers can be identified also enchorage ment.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Ok... thanks maverick for the correction.
One doubt... If the top member of the leader board is not found to be genuine, will the top second member be considered???[/quote]

I think already given so.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Dear Maveric Sir,

I am confused with time and days in this context. Can you say exact starting and closing day and time as per Indian Time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thats good.... This site is based on the correctness....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.