The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats All!!!! I don't think that the procedure of "Leader Board" Award looks good.....

Consecutive winners are not eligible!!!!!!!!

Instead of this, Top three can be given the award as.....
1st in Leader Board - Rs.50
Runner Ups (2nd and 3rd in Leader Board) - Rs. 25 each

Hope this looks good Maverick..... As there is no healthy competition present.......
See the leader board..... no one is participating in the race!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
When one or two people too fast and others cant catch there will be no competition at all. Hence the new rules. Anyway I will refine the system to be more useful in coming days.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok...

I think you could see this week... The participation is just limited to few members.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think Member Of the Week Award for "26 Apr to 1 May" not yet announced????

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,
There are a lot of members who are not able to pace with these persons.But they daily participate in activities.So they also be considered.(I am out because now am from cafe)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I do know Why boddunan not declaring last week award. Please declare it its too much late.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Deepti,
There are a lot of members who are not able to pace with these persons.But they daily participate in activities.So they also be considered.(I am out because now am from cafe)[/quote]

I also observed this and found the enthusiasm of other people is reducing as they cannot reach the speed of only few. This is not the motivation behind this award. Let us make it more attractive and give our suggestions.

My Suggestion:
Divide the cash prize and give all the members featured on leader board some cash prize or points. My two cents on the below plan:

Leader: Rs.50
2nd & 3rd: Rs.30 each
4th & 5th: Rs.20 each

Though the amount of the prize is 50% more than the currently allocated Rs.100, it is justifiable.

My Other Suggestion:
Give cash prize for the first two, say Rs.100 & Rs.50 and give points to the rest in the leader board.

Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick sir i think first suggestion is good I will choose that first suggestion because in it top 5 members get cash prizes who has worked hard.

Where as in second suggestion i think only 1 and 2 get cash credit and others three will get points that not right.

so i am agree with first suggestion.
yes i'm agree with you jasmeet....

i think first option is more appropriate..
Yes Maveric Sir first suggestion is nice all will get advantage of cash. Second suggestion is not good. So I support to first one. Please implement first one. And thanks for correction in this award.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.