The topic is locked.
is there any criteria for article earning ? is every article published here get paid like on other article writing sites ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes every article published gets paid and paid better than on any other Indian sites. The criteria of pay is simple. That depends on length and the way its presented. The rates vary from 10/ to 100. I suggest you to read articles available in article tab.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes every article published gets paid and paid better than on any other Indian sites. The criteria of pay is simple. That depends on length and the way its presented. The rates vary from 10/ to 100. I suggest you to read articles available in article tab.

Thanks a lot sunil for your response...I had requested one of the moderators through 2 messages to give me some helpful tips, which I am yet to receive and my article got published with absolutely no remuneration, so wondered since I did go through quite a few published articles , all of them getting paid except mine , so wondered :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

no your articles haven't yet been published but approved only. If it has been published give me the link of it so that I can see it. Since the admin was not here for a few days so this is not possible that your article has gone live yet. I also have few approved but not yet live.

no your articles haven't yet been published but approved only. If it has been published give me the link of it so that I can see it. Since the admin was not here for a few days so this is not possible that your article has gone live yet. I also have few approved but not yet live.

How long does it take for an article to get published after it is approved? It is more than 3 days since I submitted the article....

For approval tey do not take time say a day or two but as I told you earlier also these go live mostly on Sunday. Even if you have 5x7 the maximum allowed number, they all will go live on Sunday. You can check status in My earning> Articles tab on the side bar.

For approval tey do not take time say a day or two but as I told you earlier also these go live mostly on Sunday. Even if you have 5x7 the maximum allowed number, they all will go live on Sunday. You can check status in My earning> Articles tab on the side bar.

Yes O;K , :) Thanks a lot sunil...

You are most welcome. May I help you in any thing else, please let me know.

Usha manohar, if you articles are approved and not given cash credits then keep a personal message(PM) to Maverick - admin. He will definitely do it in a day:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks a lot sunil for your response...I had requested one of the moderators through 2 messages to give me some helpful tips, which I am yet to receive and my article got published with absolutely no remuneration, so wondered since I did go through quite a few published articles , all of them getting paid except mine , so wondered :huh:

they are approved only. It may take a week to publish along with cash credits. Just keep waiting :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hi Usha have patience once your article is approved it will be published aoon then only you will get cash credit for it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.