The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha dont wait until your approved articles get cash credits. keep on writing articles.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi Usha have patience once your article is approved it will be published aoon then only you will get cash credit for it. :)

I need to get used to this site since it gets published immediately on other sites that I work for.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha manohar, if you articles are approved and not given cash credits then keep a personal message(PM) to Maverick - admin. He will definitely do it in a day:)

O;k thanks a lot for the suggestion, will do so in the future :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Me also had similar tensions, when i saw my articles approved with zero credits. Later only I understood the reason. We may have to wait for 1 week or so. Hoping today your articles are published. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Me also had similar tensions, when i saw my articles approved with zero credits. Later only I understood the reason. We may have to wait for 1 week or so. Hoping today your articles are published. Am I not right?

Yes you are right ! It has got published today and cash credit given !..

Very nice!!!
Congratulations!!!!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Very nice!!!
Congratulations!!!!! :cheer:

Thank you :)

Since your doubt is cleared why can't you ask moderator to lock this thread? Just make use of 'report to moderator' button

Meera sandhu
Since your doubt is cleared why can't you ask moderator to lock this thread? Just make use of 'report to moderator' button

I have done it ! thanks a lot for the suggestion :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi Usha have patience once your article is approved it will be published aoon then only you will get cash credit for it. :)

I need to get used to this site since it gets published immediately on other sites that I work for.. :)

Oh yes this is the difference in this and other sites here it takes time for articles to get published after being approved. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.