Hi All,

Boddunan introducing another exiting contest - Blogger of the Month. Create your FREE Wordpress blog on http://blognagar.com and you could win Rs.500 every month.

Creating your own blog with the best content not only enable you to enter this contest and win cash prize but also gets a good web blog into your portfolio.

So start blogging now and stand to win cash prizes every month.

Blogs on blognagar.com are only accepted and blogs on any other portal are not considered.

Note: We will take members choice into consideration while deciding the winner. Stay tuned into this topic to know more.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its really a great news. It will motivate members to blog.

I have one doubt Maverick! Can we post same matter/article to Boddunan and blognagar?

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
It is a good contest introduced by boddunan.

I am having one doubt. How boddunan earns money from the blognar blogs.?? Here we are placing ads from our adsense code. Then how boddunan gets revenue from this ? what is the benefit to them ??

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
No. Copying is not an accepted practice. Do not make yourself as spammer by posting the same content on different places.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Rakesh wrote:
[quote]It is a good contest introduced by boddunan.

I am having one doubt. How boddunan earns money from the blognar blogs.?? Here we are placing ads from our adsense code. Then how boddunan gets revenue from this ? what is the benefit to them ??[/quote]

same doubt here too! Maverick pls reply and take it positively.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Rakesh wrote:
[quote]It is a good contest introduced by boddunan.

I am having one doubt. How boddunan earns money from the blognar blogs.?? Here we are placing ads from our adsense code. Then how boddunan gets revenue from this ? what is the benefit to them ??[/quote]

same doubt here too! Maverick pls reply and take it positively.[/quote]

All bloggers interact on the main website which is the area we are looking for advertisements. However our main idea about introducing this website to get good international traffic and be eligible for Google Adsense Revenue Sharing program.

My doubt's are ...

Is blognagar the own property of boddunan ?
Will the cash prize be credited in the boddunan account ?

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I welcome this move.Although I don't have any blog at this point of time.May be I would think of running one in future.
Jobin wrote:
[quote]My doubt's are ...

Is blognagar the own property of boddunan ?
Will the cash prize be credited in the boddunan account ?[/quote]

Yes. It is the sister project of boddunan and the credit will be goes into your boddunan account.

Kumaresh If you post the same article in Boddunan and blognagar it is same as copying , so in blognagar try to write something different.
Chinmoymukherjrr you can write your expression on blogs then why not starting a blog at blognagar.com and win some cash reward for that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.